It has come to our attention that some unscrupulous individuals are trying to use this website to defraud potential renters by posting timeshare weeks that they do not own.
Even though it is impossible to eliminate the possibility with 100% on any website, you can reduce the risk of fraud by using common sense and following some simple rules as those indicated below.
- Always attempt as a first option to pay your rental via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account we suggest you open one. Go to www.paypal.com for more information.
- Never wire funds Western Union or send cash to anyone who asks you to do so.
- Never give out your financial information (bank account, social security, etc).
- Always ask the owner of the timeshare to supply you with proof of ownership before you make payment. This could be an invoice received from their resort, addressed to them; such as a newsletter or any other correspondence. They can also have their home resort send you an ownership confirmation notice by e-mail.
- Please bear in mind that transactions are between users only, our company does not provide any "guarantee".
- For a small fee of $ 35.00 our company will verify ownership of the timeshare.
Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
Contact us immediately if you suspect anyone is trying to use the website for scams. Thanks to several of our attentive timeshare owners using the website, we have uncovered the persons who have tried to defraud others on the site.